Solve a Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.
Q. What happens if a vehicle is not collected/paid for within 7 calendar days?
A. If a vehicle is not collected/paid for within 7 calendar days, we reserve the right to apply a re-listing/backing out fee of 10% of the winning bid (Min £100.00, Max £500.00) to reactivate your account. Continual non-payment will result in permanent suspension of your account.
Q. What is the registration fee and what do I need to do to register for an account?
A. The registration fee is £50. You will also need to supply full photo ID along with a proof of address at the point of registration. Once you have submitted ID and the registration fee your account will be approved.
Q. Charges for storage.
A. Once you have made payment for your vehicle please book a collection time, storage charges will incur of up to £20.00 per day if the vehicle is not collected within 3 calendar days.